Thursday, October 03, 2024

Week Six wow season's really flying by huh

Mizzou @ TAMU -2: Let's see how stupid I am here. My initial impulse was, of course, Missouri is the better team. But when I looked at the schedules, I thought, well maybe not. Now I changed my pick. Am I moron? Time will tell.

Auburn +24 @ Georgia -24: Can't imagine how Auburn will conspire to lose this one in a fascinating and heartbreaking way. Wacky special teams and game delays are still in the mix, but a late-90s style beatdown from a superior East Division team is a good option too. 

Old Mist -9.5 @ South Carolina: no idea about either one of these teams

Alabama -23 @ Vanderbilt: nah

Tennessee -13.5 @ Arkansas: Pittman's last game??

UCF @ Florida +2.5: This is my "glad if I'm wrong" pick

No comments:

Post a Comment