Thursday, October 01, 2026

Tha Captainz Week Five Pick: Very Special "Tim Meadows Christopher Walken Census Taker Sketch" Edition

Going to do a bit where I pick all favorites. This has nothing to do with the census taker sketch. I fooled you. lol, lmao.

Alabama -6  Still not buying Mississippi St. We still have plenty of Mississippi St. at home. I'm going to talk to my wife about freezing some of it because we just don't use Mississippi St. quickly enough. We shouldn't have gotten the Costco size container.

Georgia -24.5  Vanderbilt sucks without a rude, Mexican quarterback. Always has.

Florida -4.5 chomp chomp

Tennessee -7  Mercifully, I think I will be driving back from Birmingham for part of this game.

South Carolina -2.5  Beamr: The app that tells you when to switch on/off your brights while driving. Also, it tells you where lasers are.

TAMMY -14  TAMM-E. Like WALL-E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment