Thursday, September 17, 2026

Week 3-CP0

"It’s against my programming to impersonate a deity” implies that this is a significant enough problem that they've had to include anti-deity-impersonation protocols in robot hardware. 

Georgia -24.5 @ Arkansas: Things look bleak in Arkansas. 

NC St. @ Vanderbilt -3.5: You don't just walk into whatever Vanderbilt stadium is called and expect to stroll out with a win. 

Kentucky @ TAMMY -16.5: This could get out of hand.

Flo-rida St. @ Alabama -19.5: Getting ready for the Q word (Qui-Gonn Jin) from Florida State. 

Mississippi St. @ South Carolina -4: Picking too many favorites. 

Troy +26.5 @ Mizzou: state pride

Florida @ Auburn +2.5: I do not think Auburn will win or cover but I am letting my Heart decide 

LSU -3 @ Old Mist: Lane will have something cooking

New Mexico +22.5 @ Oklahoma: this line is too high 

Kennesaw St. +35.5 @ Tennessee: they call this one "the battle of I-75" because 75 people died the first time they played

UTSA +30.5 @ Texas: they call this one "the battle of I-35" because that's the name of the road you can take most of the way between the two campuses

No comments:

Post a Comment