Thursday, September 03, 2026

Picks. Then I have to drive to walmart to buy dogfood, catfood, cat litter, and a salad.

The salad is for our fish.

UTEP +41.5 that is a lot of points. also i initially typed 41.3 and its funny to imagine a bettor having internal turmoil over whether to take a team at +41.5 or if +41.3 is a better deal.

Alabama -28.5 kalen deboer looks likes if you over-inflated brett venables. Or perhaps Venables is sun-dried Kalen Deboer. 

Kent St +35.5 "lightning strike and thunder quake, they do not make the green grass make" don't know what this means. I think it was something I said about how the sound and fury of a storm doesn't make the grass grow.

Auburn -7.5 Ed made a eagle lego and told me war eagle. It later came out that my mom told him to do that. I do not care. War Damn. It's damning as a sport and society that if you say "the rape school," you have to further clarify yourself.

Texas -29.5 who the fuck is this quarterback

Mizzou St +40.5 ok missouri thinks they're a state now

Clemson +10 The personality cult of Lane Kiffin is amazing and I love him. What game were we talking about here?

Mississippi St -28.5 Croom was a good guy but how can you not put a hat on straight

Florida -26.5 McElwain has a little something for em this year

Louisville +7 I'm taking a city over a whiskey I invented every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment