Thursday, September 24, 2026

Week Four Picks: Literally Angry with Rage

Trump gave a horrifying comic book villain speech to the UN and the thing I'm most mad about is that in a later press event he made it clear he thinks the United Kingdom, Great Britain, and England are all the same thing.

Texas -5.5  *shuffling note cards* I haven't seen this much orange since, since I looked at the president.

Kentucky -20.5  KROGER FIELD

Oklahoma +14  Georgia will win 15-2.

Florida -3.5  Florida almost lost to Auburn, but Old Mist has to have a let down after focusing all of their rage at Kiffykins, right?

Vanderbilt +9.5  Team of Destiny?

Alabama -12.5  This seems very low to me. Admittedly, I'm a fool, having made a series of bad career decisions. However, that doesn't seem to apply here.

TAMMY +8.5  Getting pushed around by Kentucky in your own stadium does things to a team. That's how the Joker became the Joker.

Mizzou +6.5  Not buying Mississippi St. just yet. We already have some Mississippi St. at home. ha ha

Arkansas -7  Arkansas will beat Auburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment