Thursday, September 17, 2026

Week Three season's really flying by huh

It's already spooky season!

Georgia -24.5  How do you even score half a point. C'mon man.

NC St. + 3.5  I remember running around the backyard with my brother playing Wolfpacks and Commodores.

TAMMY -16.5  Can't Read, Can't Write, Can't-ucky

Alabama -19.5  Florida St. is literally in turmoil. 

Mississippi St. +4  Sandstorm is all like: do do doo do loo do do dooo dooooo

Mizzou -26.5  I'm going to a wedding in Troy this weekend. The ancient one in Asia Minor, I mean.

Auburn +2.5  Unbeatable

Old Mist +3  What's our boy Pat McAfee going to have to say about this one?

Oklahoma -22.5  It's sad that Oklahoma clearly wants so badly to touch New Mexico and New Mexico puts in the least possible amount of effort.

Tennessee -35.5  They call the dog Smokey because that's how he likes his women.

UTSA +30.5  meep meep

No comments:

Post a Comment