Missouri - 5.5 at Kansas: another classic SEC matchup
Southern Miss +34.5 at Auburn: They say the biggest improvement happens between week one and week two. Southern Miss might beat Auburn in that case.
Arizona State at TAMMY -14.5: TAMMY
Oklahoma -5.5 at Michigan: I assume this line is because the bookies think Oklahoma will score either 5 or 6 points.
Western Kentucky at thUGA -40.5: a team of hand-picked mercenaries, assassins, and special operatives couldn't make me care about this one
Alabama -10.5 at Kentucky: This line and the Oklahoma line were two gigantic surprises. I would have guessed like 17.
Mississississippi State at Minnesoda -1.5: This is a cool game. The first two games of the season should be the bookies setting lines, and then a randomized selection of all the games with a line of 3 or fewer points, one home and one away, and then return game the next year.
Delaware at Vandy -20.5: I was not delAware that they were playing this week.
Tennessee -12.5 at Georgia Tech: Already making assumptions which I will not challenge for weeks, months, or years, and one of them this season is Georgia Tech: not that good.
La Tech at LSU -36.5: seems like the kind of game for which Lane Kiffin would run up the score.
An Ohio State University +1.5 at Texas: I think Tressel and his boys have a little something for the boys from Austin.
Charlotte +47.5 at Old Mist: no
Arkansas +12.5 at Utah: "What's a Ute?" Classic.
No comments:
Post a Comment