They should go back to ten-team conferences.
UTEP +41.5 vs Oklahoma: UTEP is cool
East Care of Lina vs Alabama -28.5: Pirates are cool
Kent St. vs South Care of Lina -35.5: no
Baylor vs Auburn -7.5: I Believe
Texas St. +29.5 vs Texas: This would be a neat upset
Missouri St. vs TAMMY -40.5: TAMMY
Clemson +10 vs LSU: I think Lane whining so much about a backup tight end or whatever coming from the NFL suggests issues with the roster. I can't decide if it's funnier if Old Mist loses a ton of games or if LSU loses a ton of games.
ULM vs Mississippi St. -28.6: Lamo
FAU +26.5 vs Florida: This would be a neat upset
Louisville +7 vs Old Mist: Of the second rank teams I hate, I think Old Mist going something like 4-8 would be the funniest. The real goal: a combined 17 losses between them.
No comments:
Post a Comment