Thursday, August 31, 2017

kenneth bone

I'm going to win this year. NOT.


NC State -5 people think nc state is going to be good maybe? did I make that up? who the hell am I to maybe disagree with them? I am not researching this at all.

Michigan -3.5 I guess

Southern Mist +10 call me old fashioned but I consider usm a mid-major powerhouse and also one of Alabama's principal rivals

Appalachian State +14.5 but Georgia wins in some stupid way

Georgia Southern +34.5 bart simpson voice: aye carumba! thatsa lotta points, homer

South Alabama +24 this is difficult. on the one hand I don't care and on the other hand it doesn't matter

Alabama -7 I bought a tv antenna so I can watch part of this game because I hate myself

Middle Tennessee State +3 exciting

BYU +16.5 bart simpson voice: homer, I'm concerned about how many points lsu is giving here

UCLA -3.5  tamu? ucla? what is this alphabet soup.

Tennessee -3 time to build up a head of hype before the Alabama game, tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment