Pretty exciting stuff we have here. Real edge of your seat action.
Of the remaining 32 possible outcomes:
- 16 where Auburn wins and you win both portions of the pick them. This is so boring I don't want to waste another precious second thinking about it.
- 16 where the the Peach goes to the scrappy underdog from the largest university in the country which is located in the middle of the country's richest recruiting ground. I would win the W/L portion for the second straight year. Something I never thought would happen again. I will cry and my wife and dogs will be confused.
- 10 outcomes where you still win the confidence portion, creating a split title and throwing our entire relationship into chaos.
- 6 outcomes where I win the confidence portion. The winners in these scenarios are as follows:
- Michigan, UCF, Notre Dame, Georgia, Alabama
- Michigan, UCF, Notre Dame, Georgia, Clemson
- Michigan, UCF, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Alabama
- Michigan, UCF, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Clemson
- Michigan, UCF, LSU, Georgia, Alabama
- Michigan, UCF, LSU, Oklahoma, Alabama
I need Michigan and UCF to win. If Notre Dame also wins, it doesn't matter what happens in the playoff games. If LSU wins, I need Alabama to win and it doesn't matter what happens in UGA/OK. So:
1. Michigan, UCF, Notre Dame
2. Michigan, UCF, LSU, Alabama
Other than UCF, those don't seem particularly far-fetched, do they? See you tomorrow!