Friday, December 29, 2017

Special "Hot Al" Edition 3E Bowl Pick Them Score Board

Well, the W/L portion is pretty clear cut. You can wrap that up today if Utah St. wins.

TCU's rally makes the points pretty well shaded towards you. However, you can't quite clinch that portion today. Which is good because I know I will actually have a use for my catalog of all 512 ways the last two days can go.

Obviously, the Peach Bowl is very important (especially if NMSU wins today and the W/L portion hinges on it). However, there are ways for either of us to win the points without winning the Peach. They're pretty narrow paths but they're there right now. Those paths could disappear today, we'll just have to wait and see. And I like waiting... but I LOVE seeing.

Well anyway, chat at you later.



No comments:

Post a Comment