Saturday, December 30, 2017

Special "Route of Boll Weevil" Edition 3E Bowl Pick Them Score Board

Yowza, this is one hot tamale.

I hope Auburn in a BCS (or whatever) game deciding the pick them (at least the W/L portion) will continue to be an annual event (thus becoming a yearly tradition).

There are several ways for you to wrap up the points portion before we even get to the Peach Bowl. I'm sure you're aware I'll keep you updated in a more private way.

Like I mentioned, the 512 possible outcomes (obviously not all equally likely) of the last 9 games break down as follows:

  • 256 outcomes where Awbarn wins the Peach Bowl. In this case you win both portions.
  • 256 outcomes where Now UCF Now UDon't wins. In this case, I win the W/L portion. The points result further breaks down thusly:
    • 142 outcomes where you maintain the points win, created the dreaded split title.
    • 106 outcomes where I win the points portion as well. This is know as you got owned, bitch
    • 8 outcomes where the points end up tied. I imagine this would be something like the "Helvetica Scenario" from that Look Around You Calcium video. I'm not linking to it I don't know how.


No comments:

Post a Comment