Thursday, September 28, 2017

It's been/ week five that I make my picks/ make em wrong so I say I'm sorry

Vanderbluth (+10) I see a low-scoring 13-10 kind of game here. I am warming to the idea of, say, a three-loss Florida team going to the SEC title game so they can get smothered to death by Alabama and lose the Citrus Bowl to Penn State. Couldn't be happier.

New Mexico State (+16.5) I like the Aggies to cover here. Arkansas is emotionally shattered.

Georgia (-7.5) I think Georgia will be clearly better, but I also think is primed to be also a low-scoring game.

Regular Kentucky (-14.5) More like Can-tucky (?)

Mississippi State (+9.5) To me, that's preposterous. Auburn covering, things of that nature.

Troy (State) (+19.5) This line looks high to me.

TAMU (-10) I've given up on them Cocks, and I think Christian Kirk is really good at football. Prove me wrong, Muschache.

Old Mist (+27.5) Cap, I want to ADDRESS this issue. You KNOW I am sensitive to the Tide covering. BUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment