Wednesday, November 22, 2017

this is the end

well its been fun


Old Mist +16.5  Seems like I pick against Mississippi State every week. Looking at it, I've picked them 3 times. I've also picked Vandy and LSU only three times each. The fewest? Oh you guessed it; I have picked against Auburn every single time because I'm a bad fan.

Missouri -10.5  Don't mess with a streak.

Georgia Tech +11   Dogs win obviously.

Florida +5.5  This will be wrong. Florida is 0-4 ATS as an underdog this year.

Louisville -10  Seems right.

Alabama -4.5  Toot toot! Here comes the Tide!

Tennessee -1  Who would actually bet on this? Degenerates and fools.

South Carolina +14  Clemson usually lets teams hang around somewhat and South Carolina isn't altogether terrible. Right?

LSU -10.5 You are right about Texas A&M, I would not bet on this game even if I were rich as hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment