Thursday, August 30, 2018

well let's get to it

Coastal Carolina (+29.5) Hard to guess it. I have to imagine South Carolina is looking ahead, right? But Will Muschamp wants to look spread-y. Hard. This is a game where, writing it right now, I feel like I am going to go back and change it tomorrow. (update: I did)

Old Mist (+2.5) I think this line is pro-Texas Tech because people think TTU is close to Houston, when really it's literally thousands of miles away.

Auburn (-1.5) I'm a fool.

West Virginia (-10) NEERS

Central Michigan (+17) I guess?

Vanderbilt (-2.5) Just thinking about betting this game makes me feel like a degenerate gambler.

Louisville (+24.5) This will not be a pretty football game. 35-13, exactly not covering the spread.

Miami (-3.5) I am tired of neutral-site games. I guess this is closer to LSU, but I don't think LSU is that good. LSU has more talent but I think worse coaching, which makes this tough. I kind of worry Miami will win but not cover, some 26-24 nonsense.

---NEW THING---

All of my bets this season will be based on odds recorded on my TheScore app.

My bets: Louisville-Alabama will go under 62.5 points ($150)
Washington-Auburn will go under 48.5 points ($100)

No comments:

Post a Comment