Thursday, October 06, 2022

(yelling as loud as I can) IT'S WEEK SIX

Arkansas at Mississippi State (-8): I think this line is dropping, but I'm impressed with Mississippi State so far.
Missouri (+11) at Florida: Two teams I don't trust
Tennessee (-3) at LSU: LSU got lucky to beat Auburn, the worst thing I can say about a team
Auburn (+30) at Georgia: Auburn is a garbage team but that's a lot of points
Old Mist (-18) at Vanderbilt: I'd take Old Mist at -24
Sakerlina at Kentucky (-10.5): Guessing they're mad
TAMU at Alabama (-24): Guessing they're mad

{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}A NICE BOOKIE{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}

Gimme {v}300 on Old Mist straight up (-900), to win {v}33.33
Gimme {v}25 on Tennesse to cover (-3), to win {v}22.73
Gimme {v}22.73 on Alabama to cover (-24), to win {v}20.66

No comments:

Post a Comment