Thursday, October 12, 2023

Spookiness intensifies

I'm now inspired to call my picks "the pearl of the Gulf." These picks are "the pearl of the Gulf."

Georgia vs. Vanderbilt +31.5: Seems like a lot

Arkansas vs Alabama -19.5: Recently learned that the Pit Man's buyout halves if he has a career record below .500. He is currently 21-21, with some tough sledding ahead. You'd think that would make me pick Arkansas, but no. 

Florida +2.5 vs South Carolina: Is it more weird that Florida is an underdog to South Carolina, or more weird that it's not that surprising?

Texas A&M vs Tennessee -3.5: I originally wrote "that pudgy freak better not let me down this time," but I realize that doesn't really clarify which head coach I am talking about.  

Auburn +11.5 vs LSU: I like Auburn coming off an off week, but not enough to pick them. 

Missouri +115 vs Kentucky -140, -2.5 T:52.5: spooky

:(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   

Not working with a lot of bux. 

Gimme {v}126 on Tennessee -3.5 vs. TAMU, to win {v}114.55.


No comments:

Post a Comment