Thursday, August 29, 2024

[Theoden from The Lord of the Rings right before Helm's Deep voice]: let's do some picks I guess

Look at all those SEC pick off labels. In 2008, there's no way I thought I would still be alive to do picks in 2024, and now, I still don't believe it. 

Temple @ Oklahoma -42.5: Sure????

Clemson +13.5 v Georgia: Already letting emotions get in the way 

Virginia Tech -13 @ Vanderbilt: lol this sucks

Colorado St. @ Texas -32.5: SEC TITANS FACE OFF 

Miami (FL) @ Florida +2.5: The closest thing this week to a game I give one roasted cat turd about

Old Dominion @ South Carolina -21: yeah click clack 

WKU @ Alabama -31.5: ??? 

Notre Dame +3 @ TAMU: Two kinds of people who should not be allowed to vote, featured in this game: Texans and farmers. 

Southern Miss @ Kentucky -28: Would have been a cool game in 1995 

USC v LSU -4.5: actually this might be pretty good. I think LSU wins it pretty easy though 

No comments:

Post a Comment