Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bud Light, huh

Change we can believe in?

Given that Bug Light is owned by a Belgian company, boo! Also, it tastes not too great. I assume that Obama has to pick something quintessentially American, which is why he went with Bud Light. That says something about this country, but I don't know what. Some better choices:

-Sam Adams Double Bock: Few things are as American as Sam Adams, and if he serves a couple of Double Bocks, everyone will be too full to want dinner. That means a savings for us, the taxpayers.
-Yuengling Black and Tan: America's oldest brewery. Their B&T is a cheap beer that tastes like a mid-level beer.
-Blue Moon Summer Ale: Colorado is an important electoral college state, right?
-Pabst Blue Ribbon: Endear yourself to the hipster crowd. Please, if you're going to cheap, bad beer, at least do it right.
-Left Hand Milk Stout: Colorado does something right, I guess. Milk Stout is my favorite beer, but I like their Deep Cover Brown Ale too, although I've only had a single bottle of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment