17. Stoke City - Giant, hulking thugs. They play the way everyone thinks all English teams play.
16. West Ham United - Owned by a pornographer. Russell Brand's team. Cockney.
15. Manchester City - Likeable enough, historically. Too $$$ these days to really pull for all the time.
14. Liverpool - I don't know why I like them as much as I do. Owned by the people that own the Boston Red Sox.
13. Sunderland -meh
12. Queen's Park Rangers -mehh
11. Aston Villa - they fired their horrible manager, at least.
10. Tottenham Hotspur - shouldn't be this high, probably.
9. Reading -Pronounced like 'bedding.' so you can seem really smart.
8. Newcastle United -Newcastle beer is good. They have a terrible owner but a big, loyal fanbase.
7. Wigan Athletic -I used to not like them but now I think they're ok. They might have a less handsome manager next year.
6. Everton -Seem like a good choice.
5. Fulham -Even if Clint Dempsey is gone, they're still adorable. They have a statue of Michael Jackson at their stadium.
4. Southampton -Don't know why but I think you should cheer for them.
3. West Bromwich Albion - Funny name. Likeable.
2. Swansea City -WALES.
1. Norwich City - Not stupid. Might get relegated. Your kind of blokes. They wear green.