Thursday, October 04, 2018

WELCOME TO SPOOKY SEASON

Weak sex. heh heh.


Missouri +1  I've turned on South Carolina.

Arkansas +35  hahaha why

LSU -2.5  mmmm seems wrong now that I typed it

Old Mist -22.5  deadline's comin up gotta say something about this game!!! gaah. I'm sweating bullets here!!! ack!! the clock is ticking so loud in my head its shakin my fillings, man!!! AAAAGGGHHHH. I'm just kidding about most of that, but I am about to leave work. hello future, I am typing this at 4:07!!! ok lets publish this bitch.

TAMU -5.5  Going to continue to doubt the cats until they change the name of their stadium. Kroger Field. c'mon man

Vandy +26.5  *goofy face emoji* I'm a dumb idiot *plummeting stocks emoji*

Mississippi State +3.5  this feels like the breaking point in one of those classic auburn disaster seasons. luckily I will be in a public place (Mexican bistro) as this unfolds.



Because it was so fun I'm going to do something fun again. I have $1205.65 (not real!) and I will responsibly hold back the traditional 69 cents "just in case."

1) $1,175.79 on those stinky Georgia bull dogs to win straight up at +5000. I stand to win $23.52.
2) $29.17 on those stinky Mississippi State bull dogs to win straight up at +145. I stand to win $42.30.

woof woof! those bull dogs are barking!

No comments:

Post a Comment