Thursday, October 18, 2018

would you say eight is ........ enough

Tulsa (+7) If Auburn played Arkansas right now, Auburn would lose, but that doesn't mean Arkansas can cover against Tulsa.

Old Mist (+4) I liked -3 a lot better than -4, which is a weird thing to say.

Tennessee (+28.5) Seems like a big line? Who the heck knows. I'm expecting a nutty 56-35 kind of game.

Memphis (+9.5) nah

Mississiisssipppsiispiss State (+6.5). thanks fella. I'm officially predicting a two-point LSU victory.

Kentucky (-11.5) Finally picking a favorite! I'm less pro-Kentucky than I am anti-Vandy.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

"the lice bookie"

Playin' with $769.80, bettin' at least $192.45, lookin' for a good week to get out of the red.

$150 on Kentucky to cover -11.5 against Vanderbilt
$50 on Alabama-Tennessee to go over 56.5
$10 on Tennessee to win, to win $200

No comments:

Post a Comment