Thursday, November 17, 2022

Week Twelve Is Still A Stranger Things Reference And It Will Never Die

Florida (-14) at Vanderbilt: foolish

UMass at TAMU (-33.5): It's easy to imagine Jimbo trying to run it up big in this game to prove he can still coach offense. This is an insultingly low over/under that I very nearly bet under.

Georgia at Kentucky (+22.5): seems like a lot

Western Kentucky at Auburn (-5.5): We're in full I BELIEVE mode

Tennessee (-21.5) at South Carolina: Hypothesis: Tennessee wants to lay on every point, to look good for the potential playoff spot. 

Old Mist (-2.5) at Arkansas: Most Old Mist lines look wrong to me this year, and then I'm usually the idiot. I refuse to learn anything from this fact. 

UAB at Lsu (-14.5): Looks like I am mostly picking favorites, that's fine

{v}N{v}I{v}C{v}E{v}

Gimme {v}249.70 on Old Mist covering (-2.5), to win {v}227


No comments:

Post a Comment