Friday, May 01, 2009

Tha Captainz first attempt at BLOG: August 13th, 2005

Got dumped. Took a while to get back on the blog wagon. This is why Tha Captain now prefers dinner-for-one. The God-tastic quote at the beginning is from one Eric Fillebaum, the blond bombshell that makes other blond bombshells feel inadequate by comparison.

"I have not posted in months, but what a better time to do it than a big thanks to everyone.

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers that were sent up to the big guy while I was in the Hospital. I have never in all my days felt the power of prayer like I did then."


right on, big guy! (but not the big guy upstairs!)

well i have not posted in months, but what a better time to do it than a big thanks to everyone. ha, not really. you're all tools.

on a more serious note, i apologize to everyone for the long layoff. i was just getting my shit together for an awesome post (don't call it a comeback!) but i lost all my notes. man, i would lose the shirt off my back if it weren't attached to my shoulders! seriously, though, i have been thinking long and hard about where i need to go with this livejournal o' mine. any suggestions can be mailed to jesus@bible.org. hehe, who knows if he even checks it.

i am currently not wearing a shirt! too bad you peepholes don't know who i am or even my gender! perhaps you should be aroused. perhaps disgusted. perhaps a bit confused since earlier i botched a metaphor and said my shirt was attached to my shoulders! whoooa nelly, this web is tangly! well, i am out like a prom dress!

2 comments: