Thursday, December 03, 2020

it's week 11

The only thing more exhausting than the pandemic is these lines! 

TAMU @ Auburn (+7): I was definitely going to take the under in this game, but that's so low! Probably still goes under. 

Arkansas (+3) @ Mizzou: I still haven't reevaluated my belief that Arkansas is much improved, and I guess I'm not going to. 

Florida (-17.5) @ Tennessee: My theory is that Tennessee is a team that's giving up. 

Vanderbilt @ Georgia (-35): I'm sorry the lady kicker probably won't get any field goal chances because Vanderbilt is such a terrible football team. 

South Carolina @ Kentucky (-12): sure

Alabama (-29) @ LSU: I don't see why not.

{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}

{v}375.06 to wine and dine

GIMME {v}165 on Auburn (+7) against TAMU, to win {v}150

GIMME {v}100 on Arkansas +135 over Missouri, to win {v}135 

GIMME {v}110 on Florida -850 over Tennessee, to win {v}12.94


No comments:

Post a Comment