Thursday, December 24, 2020

Picks Part II root doot doot doooo

rootin, tootin, high pollutin (this is in reference to a butt which is where I found these games and picks and this whole mess we're in)

Buffalo -3
We Are Buffalo (this is a reference to a movie about a plane crash which is what these picks will become)

UL Lafayette -13
Raging (about) Cagings (this is a reference to the school's mascot and also what the libs did about President Trump's border policies)

Western Kentucky +4.5
Best Western Kentucky (sponsorship, baby)

Libs Erty +6
When I was a little kid, the girl next door wanted to go to Liberty. I wonder if she did. She also had a boyfriend (possibly fake (she was home-schooled)) with maybe an Italian-sounding name (or at least Italian-sounding to an 8 year old). My friend Jake (from down the street) called him "Chicken Primavera."

Oklahoma St. -3
typing this with my hands in finger guns configuration

Texas -12.5
typing this with my face as I place my fingers atop my head to give myself "the horns of a steer"

Wisconsin -7
Wisconsin is one of only 4 power5 schools not to have a baseball team. the others are, you guessed em, Colorado, Iowa St., and Syracuse

Iowa -14
I meant to pick Missouri but i'm not changing it.

Oklahoma +3
Big Game Bob will have the sooners ready to rock n roll.

Mississippi St. +2.5
Mike Leach is good in bowl games. This is another thing I believe because I stopped being capable of learning A New Thing About Football in like 2006.

San Jose St. -7
watched the series finale of Silicon Valley last night. pretty funny.

Army +9
bumper sticker I saw the other day: "Proud Parent of a Soldier." get a life, man.

Arkansas +6
they should put a little curly tail on the back of their pants. TCU, I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment