Thursday, December 31, 2020

What are bowls? We just don't know

Peach Bowl

Cincinnati (+7) vs Georgia

2021 is going to be better than 2020. I think Like Pickles is a good coach. 


Citrus Bowl

Auburn (+3.5) vs Northwestern

Vrbo? What kind of idiot name is Vrbo? Anyway, this is a stupid pick, but I have a brand to maintain


Rose Bowl

Notre Dame vs Alabama (-20)

I might take Alabama -30. "Eff" the Rose Bowl for giving up their traditional match-ups. I hope nobody watches this game. 


Sugar Bowl

Ohio St. (+7.5) vs Clemson

Tony Elliott was my favorite for the Auburn job. Harsin seems fine, but I think Clemson will miss Elliott. I assume he is the grandson of former Alabama congressman Carl Elliott. 


Gator Bowl

NC St. (+2.5) vs Kentucky

Seems like a thing. I'm fairly certain I didn't watch NC State at all this year. 

 

Outback Bowl

Old Mist (+8.5) vs Indiana 

I think ole Kiffy is playing up the Covid problems, but I am probably wrong. 


Fiesta Bowl

Oregon (+4) vs Iowa St.

You can throw out the records when these two rivals meet "on the gridiron".


Orange Bowl

North Carolina (+7.5) vs TAMU

I for one am glad TAMU didn't make the play-offs. 7 points would be a much harder pick than 7.5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment