Thursday, September 07, 2023

It's funny... Starfield rhymes with Garfield... Now some Week 2 Picks

Week 2 reminds me of a story. When the MC Hammer song "2 Legit 2 Quit" came out I thought the lyrics were "2 the jit, 2 the jit 2 quit," believing that "the jit" was a place where MC Hammer was going to go and quit. Now, during this height of popularity we were given a school assignment that was something like "design a pro-reading flyer." Never one to miss out on a fad, I decided to make my flyer "2 the jit, 2 the jit 2 READ" ah see now the jit is a place one goes to curl up with a good book. Great flyer, Tha Captain!

Now, some of my less-stupid classmates pointed out that those are not the lyrics. So, not wanting to seem any more of a fool that I already did, I changed it to "2 legit, 2 legit 2 read" which is absolutely not what you want on a pro-reading flyer. Ah well. Keep at it, Cap'n.

I have no comment on any of these games, apparently.

Woke Forest -10

Ball State +42

Texas A&M -4.5

Old Mist -7.5

Kent State +37.5

Alabama -7

Mizzou -20.5

Arizona +10.5  

Auburn -6.5

{v}

{v}280.00 on Alabama -280 to win {v}100.00

No comments:

Post a Comment