Thursday, September 20, 2018

dont turn around oh ooohhh Der Kapitan's in town ohh ooooohhh

GAH i forgot to publish!!! ack!


Georgia -14.5  Georgia won at South Carolina by more than this and Missouri almost lost to Purdue.

Old Mist -29  Kent read, Kent write, Kent get enough of your love baby.

Alabama -26  Oh no.

South Carolina -2  This will be wrong but South Carolina is my lucky totem.

Kentucky +9.5  Welcome to Kroger Field: Home of the Kentucky Wildcats.

Tennessee +4.5  Really think Tennessee is about to turn the corner.

La Tech +21 This seems like the kind of game in which LSU screws around, especially in a season they beat Auburn. Also LSU will lose to Alabama by 5 touchdowns.

Arkansas +30  guh



moneymoney moooney... mooooooonneey:

The real bookies are on to me. The best I can get is -4000 on THE TIDE. So, $1021.99 of my $1022.68 on THE TIDE at -4000 it is. I stand to win a cool $25.55.

No comments:

Post a Comment