Friday, September 28, 2018

Five for betting (like five for fighting?) sure. but wrong.

Siri show me a bunch of garbage

Alabama -49  This will probably be wrong, but then again maybe it won't. But it will.

Texas A&M -21  Man I don't know. This is also probably wrong. Whatever.

Tennessee +32  I keep doing this for some reason. Wrong.

Southern Miss +27   I also keep doing this (doubting Gus and the boys). Wrong.

Florida +7.5  This is the only one of which I'm confident. Which means it will be way wrong.

South Carolina +2  Gotta dance with the lady what WRONG

LSU -12   so wrong



I am going to spice things up:

1) $991.96 on... GEORGIA (straight up)!!! At -13500, I stand to win $7.35.

2) $55.58 on Florida (the Gators) straight up at +270. I stand to win $150.07.

Please note that if chalk holds and I win bet 1) but lose bet 2), my bankroll will be exactly $1000.00. Calculating the bets necessary to do that is the most rewarding thing I will do all year.

I elected not to stick with the Tide at -216000 which would have netted me 49 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment