Thursday, September 20, 2018

five for betting (like five for fighting)

Georgia (-14.5) So far, picking a bad outcome would be a good betting strategy for me.

Kent State (+29) Kent State's pretty bad but this is a real big line. As we've discussed, who knows what to do with a line like this?

TAMU (+26) idiot

South Carolina (-2) sure

Mississississippi State (-9.5) This line seems a little bit low to me, but what do I know. nothing.

Tennessee (+4.5) I am officially predicting Florida to win but not cover.

La Tech (+21) Hangover, also LSU plays that grind it out grind it out offense

Auburn (-30) idiot

________

"the nice bookie"
$740.94 means I am betting at least $185.24. The bets have not been kind to me. I still like my strategy, except it's just wrong and dumb.

$11 on TAMU to win straight up, to win $300
$22 on Georgia-Missouri to go over 64.5
$33 on Louisiana Tech to cover (+21) against LSU
$44 on Florida-Tennessee to go over 46.5
$97.50 on Georgia to win straight up, to win $16.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment