Thursday, September 13, 2018

Third Week from the Sun

Looking forward to going 0-11.

Tennessee -30  Seem like UTEP is really bad? A lot of points there, but Tennessee will want to put on a good show for their fans.

Notre Dame -14.5  I think Brian is a funny name for a man who wishes to be taken seriously. But I think Brian's boys will get it done.

LSU +9.5 Puhhh-leeeease.

Florida -20.5 Bounceback. Gators got a little something for 'em.

Arkansas -7 Bounceback. Hogs got a little something for 'em.

Alabama -21 All I got to say is I got nothing to say.

MTSU +32.5 I have no idea what to do with the four 26-plus point games (Tenn, MissSt, UGA, and TAMU). Pretty much just decided I needed two dogs and two faves and then just went wild.

UL-Lafayette +33.5 Yeah.

Texas A&M -26.5 Sure.

Missouri -7 Hardest game to pick because it seems like the line should be higher? Like someone is trying to trick me. I'm to smart for that.

Marshall +13.5 If this wasn't such a fiercely contested and eagerly anticipated rivalry game, I might almost expect them to just cancel the damn thing. If they do play, there might not be 14 total points scored. UPDATE: OK. They canceled it.



Time to toss some paper:

I am, of course, betting $936.82 (squirreling away 69 cents to have next time just in case) on the very famous football team the Tide to beat Old Mist at -1100. I stand to win $85.17.

No comments:

Post a Comment