Thursday, August 22, 2019

Week zero was invented by ancient Indian mathmeticians, but Mesoamericans probably also discovered it

IT'S BACK BABY. Very exciting. I cannot remember how I did stuff.

Florida (-7.5) My favorite football game I ever attended was the 2001 Florida-Auburn game, in which a mediocre Auburn team started the Tommy Tuberville special of taking bad Auburn teams and beating much better ones, especially Florida. At halftime, my dad and I sat down and decided that Auburn having a halftime lead was enough for us to be happy with the outcome of the game, no matter what happened. Prince Damon's game-winning field goal! Look at this awful CFL photo:

Image result for damon duval

The Nice Bookie:

With a storm a-brewing, I'll bet $11 on the game to go under 47, and $11 on Florida to cover the 7.5. If I win both, I get $20! If I'm half right, I get -$1! What a foolish decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment