Thursday, November 04, 2021

(to the tune of "Cheap Thrills"): Captain, I don't need covid bux to have fun tonight/I'll pick week ten

Missouri (+38) at Georgia: The classic SEC East showdown we all know and love

Liberty at Old Mist (-9.5): Liberty is overrated

Auburn (+4.5) at TAMU: I think Auburn will not lose to TAMU this year, but they will next year

Mississippi State (+5) at Arkansas: shrug emoji

LSU (+28.5) at Alabama: no logic to LSU's results this season.

Tennessee (+1) at Kentucky: the only Kent I tucky is the loser of this football game

Florida (-18) at South Carolina: South Carolina has been in the SEC for almost 30 years and I still do not care

{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}

Dealing {v}103.13 a.k.a. "the big money"

Gimme {v}55 on Missouri-Georgia going under 59.5, to win {v}50

No comments:

Post a Comment