Friday, November 19, 2021

Week 12 is and always has been a Stranger Things reference

New Mexico State at Kentucky (35.5): I think I'm remembering this correctly: when I was in high school I got a New Mexico State polo at the thrift store. When I took the ACT, and it gave you an option of four schools to send your scores to, I couldn't think of four options. So, NMSU was one of the schools that got my score. The other unexpected one? St John's College, the Great Books school. 

Arkansas (+20.5) at Alabama: Seems high

Florida (-8.5) at Missouri: Why am I counting on Florida again, when all they do is let me down? You guessed it: I'm a moron

Auburn (-7.5) at South Carolina: Still a moron, but I think that Auburn going with a different quarterback won't be as big a deal. 

Vanderbilt at Old Mist (-20000, -36.5): sure

South Alabama (+28) at Tennessee: I've got State Pride

LaMonroe (+29) at LSU: Bad week of games

{v}{v}{v}{v}THE NICE BOOKIE{v}{v}{v}{v}

I got {v}50.

I guess gimme {v}50 on Alabama -1700, to win {v}2.94.


No comments:

Post a Comment