Thursday, September 01, 2022

Week One Is the Week Won

I'm going to pick some football games, I'm happy to do it.

Ball State at Tennessee (-35.5): Big Boy is going to try to get that offense hummin'.

La. Tech at Missouri (-19.5): 2036 SEC title game preview

Oregon (+17.5) vs Georgia: I definitely, definitely, definitely Hate This.

Cincinnati at Arkansas (-6): I think Sam and the boys got a little something for 'em.

Troy at Old Mist (-22.5): I think Lane and the boys got a little something for 'em.

Utah at Florida (+3): I read on The Internet that Utah is a slow-starting team, that's my pick.

Miami at Kentucky (-16.5): I don't like that pudgy jerk who coaches Kentucky, but he seems pretty competent. Him fighting with the basketball coach via twitter was funny. 

Utah State (+41.5) at Alabama: (Italian accent) that's a lotta da points!

Memphis at Mississippi State (-15): Revenge game maybe?

Georgia St. at South Carolina (-12.5, -450): A funny and disrespectful line that is pretty hard to pick

Florida State vs LSU (-3): family

{v} {v} {v} THE NICE BOOKIE {v} {v} {v} 

GIMME {v}100 on LSU to win straight up (-155), to win {v}64.52

GIMME {v}100 on Georgia to win straight up (-900), to win {v}11.11

GIMME {V}50 on Old Mist to cover (-22.5), to win {v}45.45


No comments:

Post a Comment