Thursday, September 15, 2022

Week Threediocre

Georgia (-24) at South Carolina: yuck!

Penn State at Auburn (+3): You can purchase my new book, Bet To Lose, at airport bookstores everywhere

Vanderbilt at Northern Illinois (-3): I still instinctively assume that Michael Turner, who was born before I was and played his last NFL season in 2012, is still playing at Northern Illinois.

La-Mo at Alabama (-48.5): I guess the assumption is that Alabama will be mad, sure

Old Mist (-15.5) at Georgia Tech: Is this really low? Am I an idiot? I thought they were about to fire Goff Ceollins.

Mississississippi St at LSU (+2.5): Let's see what Krian Belly (a name I just made up as a nickname for LSU head football coach Brian Kelly) can do

Akron (+47.5) at Tennessee: That's a lot of points. 

South Florida (+24.5) at Florida: Not sold on Florida

Miami at TAMU (-5): don't care, hope they lose

{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}812.67{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}

That's right I've got {v}812.67. 

Gimme {v}80 on Old Mist to cover 15.5 at Georgia Tech, to win {v}72.73

Gimme {v}10 on LSU to win straight up (+116) vs Mississippi State, to win {v}11.60

Gimme {v}150 on Georgia to win straight up (-2000) at South Carolina, to win {v}7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment