Thursday, October 17, 2019

Week 8 Picks: We're Pickin' Week 8 (Time to Pick Week 8, Baby)

Awoooga. Awooooooooga.

Arkansas  +18.5   Awooooooga. This pick is my brand. Arkansas isn't good and Gus hates them, sure. However, this game is at 11 am and I was always told that nothing good happens after 2 am.

Florida - 6  Awooga. Let's face it, Kyle Trask is incapable of a Jake-Fromm-style meltdown. He'll forge his own unique brand of meltdown but not in this game or at least not enough to matter.

LSU -19  Awoooooooooooooooooga.  Wooga. This is the year LSU scores against Alabama.

Vanderbilt +21.5  Awoooooga. Awooga. Vanderbilt just lost by 24 or something to UNLV.

Georgia -24.5  Grrrr. mad.

Old Mist +6  Putting some but not all of my chips on Jimbo being as bad as you seem to think he is.

Alabama -34.5  Alabama has already covered a spread this size twice this season, so whatever. This game is so late! Imagining Nick Saban coaching in pajamas/nightcap and carrying around a rapidly melting candle. Awooga. I forgot I was doing that. I forgot I was saying awooga for some reason.



$$$ here be bets starting with $1,721.24 $$$
  1. $577.78 on Georgia straight up at -2600 to win $22.22.
  2. $143.46 on Old Mist straight up at +205 to win $294.09.
Awoooga.

No comments:

Post a Comment