Thursday, October 24, 2019

Week of Nine

Mississippi St. +10.5: TAMU is going to cost me this one.
LSU -10.5: LSU is going to tear Auburn to pieces :(
South Carolina -4: lol
Alabama -32: Alabama will want to work out the kinks with a back-up quarterback against the worst team in the conference. Murder time.
Mizzou -10.5: I feel like Missouri is going to mess up because they've lost weird games on the road twice, but I also think the Vandy game made them mad (?).

$$$$$$$$
WHO'S A NICE BOOKIE? YOU ARE, YES YOU ARE!
$$$$$$$$

Spending $1,219.00. I don't see a lot of value, as the bookies say, in any of these lines or totals. The closest thing I can see is LSU covering against Auburn, but then I see it's supposed to be bad weather. So, let's go with The Cap'n Special.

I'll bet $900 on Alabama beating Arkansas, to win $15.
I'll bet $10 on Kentucky beating Missouri, to win $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment