Thursday, October 10, 2019

week .... seven?

South Carolina (+24.5) That's a big line!
Mississippi St. (-6.5) I see Missississississippi State bouncing back, I guess?
TAMU (+17) Clemson won by 14, and Alabama is two points better than Clemson.
Vanderbilt (-14.5) I don't know anything about UNLV, but they look really bad. Feels like a dumb pick.
Mizzou (-11) now that's an apple picking
Arkansas (+6.5) Also feels like a dumb pick.
LSU (-13) Let's don't act like Florida beat Auburn because they're good.

*************
A BOOKIE WHO I WOULD FRANKLY CHARACTERIZE AS NICE
*************

Working with $1130. That's a lotta moolah.

I will bet $400 to win $50 that Alabama beats TAMU. You won't be surprised but I think Alabama against TAMU at -800 is easy money.
I will bet $50 to win $10 that Mississippi State beats Tennessee. I am taking my Alabama win to bet on this one, which makes sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment