Thursday, November 14, 2019

I should have done a Stranger Things joke last week since I've seen it now

Alabama (-21) I thought both Morehood and Morris were great hires. I'm a dodo!
Florida (-7) Never forgive Missouri for joining this conference.
Auburn (+3) I BELIEVE, STILL
Kentucky (-8.5) that's a game alright
LSU (-21) Lots of road favorites today.
Texas A&M (-10) Here's a home favorite!

I'm sure it's fine that the only underdog I picked was Auburn. Sure, great.

$$$$$$$$$

Got me $1470. Going to spread the luv here.

I'm betting $200 on Alabama to beat Mississippi State, to win $20.
I'm betting $100 on Auburn to beat Georgia, to win $120.
I'm betting $40 on Kentucky to beat Vanderbilt, to win $10.
I'm betting $150 on LSU to beat Ole Miss, to win $10.
I'm betting $110 on TAMU to cover 10 points against South Carolina, to win $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment