Thursday, November 07, 2019

Weak Wet Elven

Florida (-26) Less that I am confident about Florida than that I am not confident about Wandy.
Western Kentucky (+2.5) lmao
Alabama (-6) I'm ready to be hurt
Old Mist (-28.5) seems like a big line, but New Mexico State is so bad. There are several teams that I think should drop down a level and become more competitive, and New Mexico State is right at the top of that list. 
Mizzou (+17) toughest pick of the week
Appalachian St. (+5) I love underdogs!
Tennessee (-1) sure

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$BOOKIE, DANNO$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Playing with $1315, not seeing a lot of value this week.

Betting $55 to win $50 on New Mexico St vs Ole Miss going under 64 points.
Betting $400 to win $10 that Florida will beat Vanderbilt.
Betting $50 to win $95 that Appalachian State beats South Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment