Thursday, November 14, 2019

this is a placeholder title so my picks don't show up! NOT CHANGING IT (WEEK 12 PICKS)

Last week my betting was "T3H SUXORS." This week I'm aiming for worse.

Mississippi St. +21   The line is like 17 now, so I've got to do this, right? Even though Mississippi State is "T3H SUXORS."

Florida -7   Florida does really well in cold weather I bet.

Georgia -3   Easy money.

Kentucky -8.5   The line is like 10.5 now, so I've got to do this, right? Even though both of these teams are "T3H SUXORS" and I have no idea how to bet on things.

Old Mist +21   No. 

TAMU -10   I don't remember anything TAMU has done since the Auburn game. Or the Alabama game. I don't even remember which one was first. What are birds?



$$$ NOS Bookie $$$

They're having a fire sale on Alabama and baby I am here for it. Going to sling my entire wad ($1,615.78) this week.

  1. $1,590.91 on Alabama to get 'r done Tua or no at -1000. Wins $159.09.
  2. $24.87 on South Carolina (nobody circles the wagons like Muschamp) to get 'r done at +400. Wins $99.48.

No comments:

Post a Comment