Thursday, November 28, 2019

when its gotta be rivalries, its gotta be week fourteen picks baby

Humbly hoping to win three games this week as well!

Old Mist +2.5  The EggBowl®️ is traditionally a torpedoing of whichever team has the slightly less modest aspirations.

Mizzou -11.5  I don't think anybody involved wants to play this game.

Georgia -28  This is what college football is all about.

Kentucky -3  This is just more of what college football is all about.

Clemson -26.5  If you want to know what college football is all about, look no further!

Alabama -4  The IronBowl®️ is traditionally a time of great weeping.

Tennessee -21.5  ABoO®️. Feels like this is the least I can do for Jeremy and the boys after they won $582.19 in delicious, fake moolah for me this season.

LSU -17  LSU seems focused? I don't know.

Florida -17  Dang ol' favorites really appealing to me apparently.



$$$ NiceBookie®️ $$$

$1,953.55 in my stash. Time to splash the cash! And do the mooonster mash lol. An astute reader will notice that both win/lose scenarios result in the same bankroll ($1,768.53). This is because I consider Georgia Tech winning and Auburn winning to be equally likely events.
  1. $297.38 on DawgsWoofWoof at -4961. Wins $5.99.
  2. $191.01 on TideSplishSplosh at -170. Wins $112.36.
This will all be over soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment