Thursday, November 21, 2019

We need picks. Lots of picks.

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of picks. You're afraid of bowls. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how about The Nice Bookie. I'm going to schedule these picks, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules or controls, borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is going to be a Bowl Pick Them.

Georgia (-13): The Matrix, a surprise hit thanks to its glorification of violence and for being what stupid people think smart movies sound like.

Arkansas (+43.5): The Matrix Reloaded, a confusing and even stupider follow-up that completely misses the already-overhyped charm of its predecessors while leaving too many questions still unanswered.

Mizzou (-4.5): The Matrix Revolutions, an unnecessary and disappointing conclusion.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
MEANWHILE IN ZION
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

With $1510 to bet, I face a gruesome set of choices.

Gimme $475 on Georgia to beat TAMU, to win $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment