Thursday, September 02, 2021

Boys, it's Week One

It's good to be back, for the last football season ever. Auburn has a Big Dumb Meathead coach who is converting all our boys to Scientology, Alabama is the best team of all time, and if Alabama loses it will probably be because Georgia wins the national title. I hope the Yellowstone Caldera explodes.

Bowling Green (+35.5) v Tennessee: Sure

UL Monroe (-31) v Kentucky: Sure

Rice v Arkansas (-19.5): Piggies

Miami v Alabama (-19.5): I'd have taken Alabama to cover at -27.

LA Tech (+23.5) v Mississippi St.: Lot of these early lines seem high to me. 

Central Michigan v Missouri (-13.5): Who cares

Akon (+37) v Auburn: I'd be excited to be wrong but think this will be a gruesome grind, 31-7 or something awful like that.

Georgia v Clemson (-3): Georgia has more talent, but I think Dabo is a better coach.

Florida Atlantic v Florida Classic (-23.5): Eff, aye you!

Kent Read v TAMU (-28.5): This and my Florida pick are based on these coaches both being kind of dicks who will run up the score. No idea if this is correct in history.

LSU (-3) v UCLA: I don't know a lot of things, but one thing I know is that this shouldn't be called the acronym bowl and certainly not AB

Louisville v Old Mist (-10.5): I don't know. This seems wrong already. 

{v}{v}{v} THE NICE BOOKIE {v}{v}{v}

I discovered you can look up bet outcomes on betting odds calculators. Isn't the internet amazing?

I'm betting {v}500 on Alabama (-1200) to beat Miami, to win {v}41.67

I'm betting {v}300 on Old Mist (-400) to beat Louis Ville, to win {v}75

I'm betting {v}110 on Bowling Green covering (+35.5) against Tennessee, to win {v}100

No comments:

Post a Comment