Thursday, September 09, 2021

Boys it's week two

Pittsburgh (-3.5) at Tennessee: This should have been a pick 'em. They all should have been.

South Carolina (pick 'em) at East Carolina: Not this one though. South Carolina should win. I don't bet on games with Pirates, though. 

Florida (-28) at South Florida: Man I don't know.

UAB (+24.5) at Georgia: I BELIEVE that this is a very funny total.

TAMU at Colorado (+17): Oooh extremely tricky. I am saying that wacky Rocky Mountain elevation creates some weirdness. This is probably my least confident pick because I actually looked at it and convinced myself I was wrong either way. No way I'd bet on this. 

Texas (-6.5) at Arkansas: Almost ready to make this my Lock of the Week. 

North Carolina State (-2.5) at Missississississippi State: I wonder if Leach will make it long enough to get His Guys in.

Missouri at Kentucky (-5): I don't think Missouri is very good. 

Vanderbilt (+7) at Colorado State: Yikes!!

{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}

Starting with {v}1,216.67

Gimme {v}55 on Pittsburgh-Tennessee going under 56 points, to win {v}50

Gimme {v}110 on NC State-Mississippi State going over 55 points, to win {v}100

Gimme {v}316.67 on Texas (-230) to beat Arkansas, to win {v}137.68

No comments:

Post a Comment