Thursday, September 23, 2021

Still pickin' like the day I was born

 LSU at Mississississippi State (+2.5): This is going to be a fun game to watch this week. 

Georgia (-35) at Waaa-nderbilt: Gross

Missouri (-2) at BC: A baffling game, why is this

TAMU (-5.5) at Arky: My head says yes, but my heart says I hate both of these teams.

Georgia State (+27) at Auburn: eh

Tennessee (+20) at Florida: Tennessee's recent mediocrity really drives home the importance of coaching. 

Kentucky (-5) at South Carolina: Looks like I'm mostly picking road games, seems fine

Southern Miss (+45) at Alabama: In a big rivalry game like this, you can throw out the records

{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}{v}

Working with {v}731.18, and it is becoming apparent that my whole approach to this part of the Pick Off is "not learning lessons." 

Gimme {v}500 on Auburn (-6000), to win {v}8.33

Gimme {v}100 on Kentucky (-210), to win {v}47.62

Gimme {v}131.18 on Florida (-1300), to win {v}10.09

No comments:

Post a Comment