Thursday, September 23, 2021

Tha Captainz Week 4 Pix: Very Special You Can't Do That On Television (what with the slime and all) Edition

These matchups - much like Jake from State Farm - sound hideous.

LSU -2.5 This is the only where I have even a smidge of confidence.

Vanderbilt +35 Remember when gameday went to Vanderbilt and then Alabama beat them by one hundred points

Mizzou -2 Boston College is one of only five IA programs without "University" in it's official name. However, it's the only one with the word "Boston" in it's official name. Every team is a unique and special snowflake and I have had it up to here with the no-university-in-the-name-shaming.

Arkansas +5.5 I hope they wear those uniforms from a few years ago that I liked. They won't.

Auburn -27 Coming off a tough loss and looking ahead to LSU, I really expect Auburn to come out laser-focused. Not. What am I doing

Tennessee +20 The only Ten-I-See? Remember to put a joke here before you post, idiot. Don't just leave this in there like a rube. I don't know, maybe something like "the ten minutes that this game will be interesting!" or "the ten beers I will drink during this game!" Just something lighthearted like that; Charles will like it. I hope! Well, anyway just make sure you erase all this.

South Carolina +5 This game, despite happening every year, has left no cultural impact. It's like Avatar.

Alabama -45 Throw out the records. It's rivalry time, baby.


{v}{v}{v} 

1. {v}600.00 on Auburn (oh my god what am i doing) at -6000 to win {v}10.00.

2. {v}3.00 on LSU at -135 to win {v}2.22.

3. {v}2.00 on South Carolina at +180 to win {v}3.60.

4. {v}5.00 on Tennessee at +800 to win {v}40.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment