Thursday, November 15, 2018

bad week--I know what I'm picking, so please stop explaining

This is a bad week of picks, very bad. Only one game looks decent. Humphrey Bogart voice: "We'll always have Nashville." Going with an underdog-heavy strategy; everybody is looking ahead.

Middle Tennessee (+16) Is this a big line?

Arkansas (+20) This seems like a big line to me.

Missouri (-6) I guess? Tennessee surprised many last week, but not me, because I wasn't paying attention. I tried to find some logic in the SEC East results so far, and now I've been committed to a facility for further psychological evaluation.

UMass (+43.5) Whoa boy, this line is big.

Auburn (-28.5) lmao losing this one with gusto

UAB (+16) I BUHLEEV that if UAB's quarterback isn't healthy, I will lose this pick

Rice (+43.5) Good heavens what a line.

Old Mist (+2.5) man, this is a tough pick. I guess I like the Rebs in a shoot out?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is the toughest Nice Bookie pick of the year, I think, which means playing a little of the Old Captain.

Cash on hand: $646.37.

I will bet $233.10 on Auburn to win straight up, to win $3.33.

No comments:

Post a Comment